Our day-to-day life may be a bit different than usual right now, and if you’re unsure of what to do with all this extra free time, you’re not alone! Already feeling a bit bored? Trust us, we get you. This is a perfect time to try out something new, but if you need a little guidance on where to start, look no further! We wanted to find positive ways to make your days a little bit brighter, so we scoured the internet (and asked our team!) for the best TV shows, podcasts, workouts and more that we hope can help uplift your spirits -- even just a little bit.
Feel-Good TV Shows
- Queer Eye
- The Good Place
- The Great British Baking Show (special rec by Kallie, our Social Media Assistant)
- Schitt's Creek
- This Is Us (special rec by Teresa, our Digital Marketing Assistant)
- Love Is Blind
- Grace & Frankie
- Broad City
- Arrested Development (special rec by Misha, our Marketing Manager)
- The Marie Forleo Podcast (special rec by Liah, our CEO and Founder)
- Armchair Expert
- How Did This Get Made?
- Teach Me Something New (special rec by Alex, our Marketing Coordinator)
- Comedy Bang Bang
- Office Ladies
- How I Built This
- Girl Tales (special rec by Misha, our Marketing Manager)
- Fat Mascara
- Second Life (special rec by Teresa, our Digital Marketing Assistant)
Calm Your Mind
Learn Something New
Games to Keep You Entertained
We hope this list gives you a place to start! Even though we’re in some scary times, we can always try and Spread Goodness Instead. And just a note, never feel bad if you don’t accomplish something productive every day. It’s an uncertain and unprecedented time right now, and sometimes it’s necessary for our mental health to just watch some good tv shows all day, and do absolutely nothing else.
Let us know if you followed any of our recommendations and what you think of them, or if you have any of your own — we’re always on the lookout for more!