A little about us:
Hey! If we haven’t met, we’re KraveBeauty. We are a fast-growing D2C skincare brand operating out of both offices from NYC and Seoul. We’re a brand created by beauty influencer Liah Yoo and a team of people who are interested in making the industry more human—for our people and the planet. We aspire to be a skincare company that dares to care beyond skincare. And we are here to #PressReset on the industry norms.
About this position:
The Art Director is an integral part of the creative team, reporting to the Creative Director. The Art Director will work closely with the Creative Director to ideate and execute the high-level design to campaign/product launch assets, video content expansion, printed matter such as press kits, and product packaging.
- Work closely with the Creative Director and creative team to implement brand direction to all creative output including upcoming brand reset.
- Conduct strong creative and design research to learn from the past and predict future cultural trends.
- Concept and provide high-quality design for campaign/product launches, video, printed matter, and product packaging assets
- Participate in the planning and execution of photo and video shoots.
- Art Direct on-set photoshoots as needed
- 5-6 years working in a creative agency or in-house at a D2C brand
- Strong Knowledge of typographic hierarchy and motion design.
- Ability to lead strong creative and design research
- Experience in Art Direction for global brand campaigns
- Eager to implement new ideas and challenge design thinking
- Exhibits ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Strong understanding of social media and video content trends
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of KraveBeauty not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.