A little about us:
Hey! If we haven’t met, we’re KraveBeauty. We are a fast-growing D2C skincare brand operating out of both offices from NYC and Seoul. We’re a brand created by beauty influencer Liah Yoo and a team of people who are interested in making the industry more human—for our people and the planet. We aspire to be a skincare company that dares to care beyond skincare. And we are here to #PressReset on the industry norms to make beauty a more beautiful place for all humans.
About this position:
As KraveBeauty’s Content Marketing Associate, you will be responsible for ideating, planning, posting, reviewing and owning content on all social platforms, including copywriting, email marketing, Learn/Community pages, and the brand blog. You will work with the Social Media Marketing Manager + Community Manager in strategizing content direction and guidelines for branded campaigns, product launches, and community engagement projects. The Content Marketing Associate will also assist in organizing the content calendar and project timelines in collaboration with the Social Media Marketing Manager. Then, oversee execution of design work and alignment with larger social media marketing strategy. This role will also be involved in community management and will consistently employ active social listening to anticipate customer needs. The Content Marketing Associate will also work hand-in-hand with the Customer Service team.
Goals & Focus
Create and execute a strategic content marketing strategy that focuses on valuable, relevant, and consistent content to drive brand awareness and consumer engagement.
Your role at KraveBeauty
- Content Strategy
- This part of the role is about vision; the Content Marketing Associate will work closely with the Social Media Marketing Manager + Community Manager in developing content marketing strategy, building content calendar(s), and creating content plans to support all activations
- Work with the Social Media Marketing Manager on setting clear content goals and metrics for success that align with campaign objectives and/or larger company goals
- Work collaboratively with the digital marketing and creative teams to advise on e-commerce content ideas and align with social content strategy
- Continually follow social trends and brainstorm innovative, on-the-pulse content ideas and messaging to increase engagement
- Content Execution
- This part of the role is about execution; the Content Marketing Associate will oversee the execution of social/email content, including copywriting, design review, posting, and measurement
- Work with the Creative team to outline content objectives and messaging angle to create effective, engaging content
- Follow preset drafting and reviewing timelines as well as posting schedules to ensure content is created and shared on time
- Management community engagement activities like surveys, giveaways, polls, etc. and responsibly respond to customer needs while reporting community response to improve future content
- Community Management
- Assist the customer service team with guidance on answering customer questions related to specific campaigns or activations
- Work cross-functionally with the Social Media Marketing Manager to manage community activity related to sponsorship campaigns or brand collaborations support our brand tenets of diversity and sustainability.
What we crave from you:
Personal traits (does this sound like you?)
- You’re a creative and critical marketer; you can think outside the box and draw inspiration from unexpected places
- You can turn concepts and ideas into real marketing assets that deliver results especially on social media
- You’re a good communicator, you can outline your ideas and communicate in a clear, direct, and yet compassionate way
- You’re collaborative, you go into a project with a teamwork mindset and are open to new ideas and welcome constructive feedback from others
- You’re personally invested in the beauty industry and enjoy using your talents to draw insights and predict the future landscape
- You understand the mission of KraveBeauty deeply and have a desire to build something that matters
- You personally believe in doing well by doing good
- You believe in our mission of making the beauty industry more sustainable and inclusive
Technical but important stuff
- Strong social media exposure and marketing ability across multiple platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, Discord, Clubhouse, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- At least 3+ years of experience in social media and/or digital marketing
- Skilled at organizing, planning, and executing simultaneous projects
- Creative and critical with a drive to create compelling content and storytelling
- Experience in community marketing and management, especially with an independent or startup brand
- Proven ability in coordinating cross-functional relationships with brand marketing, digital marketing, and public relations
- Experience with social and data analytics tools such as in-app insights, social listening software, content and trend trackers, and advertising analytics
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, startup environment with opportunities to create new processes and structures from the ground up
- Comfortable creating tools to track goals and measure progress, including presenting and communicating progress to others
- Experience with social tracking tools, especially with Dash Hudson strongly preferred
- Experience with Shopify and Klaviyo is a plus
- Experience working directly with external partners, vendors, and influencers is a plus
Interested? Please apply here.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of KraveBeauty not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.