A little about us:
Hey! If we haven’t met, we’re KraveBeauty. We are a fast-growing D2C skincare brand operating out of both offices from NYC and Seoul. We’re a brand created by beauty influencer Liah Yoo and a team of people who are interested in making the industry more human—for our people and the planet. We aspire to be a skincare company that dares to care beyond skincare. And we are here to #PressReset on the industry norms.
About this position:
As the Customer Experience & Community Manager of KraveBeauty, you will be the voice of our community within the team and help drive an efficient centralized source of customer communication for the company. You will lead the charge on growing and scaling the KB community, partnering with Operations and Marketing to drive customer experience and insights forward within the company. This position reports directly to the Senior Director of Finance & Operations and works closely with the marketing team.
Goals & Focus
Design and manage a best-in-class customer experience for the KraveBeauty customers and its community.
Your Role at KraveBeauty
- Lead a team of Customer Service Representatives, leading check-ins, managing the customer service process, and being the liaison between the CSRs and KraveBeauty Teams
- Manage the customer service platform and process, ensuring alignment with company and community decisions
- Resolve customer inquiries via email and chat
- Coordinate with the brand’s warehouse partner to support customer order fulfillment and requests
- Proactively discover customer pain points, and propose creative and effective ways to improve customer experience
- Design and host events for the KraveBeauty community in collaboration with the Marketing team to drive brand loyalty
- Actively engage with our community on Instagram, Facebook, and our website
- Create and execute customer surveys and focus groups to develop a better understanding of customer sentiment towards the brand’s customer service, policy, and products
- Analyze customer tickets and determine potential automations to reduce workload on Customer Service Representatives
- Review and analyze customer feedback channels to gather insights from verified buyers
- Improve the customer service experience by researching industry standards and innovations.
- Represent the voice of the customer during weekly company meetings through analytics and insight reporting
What we crave from you:
Personal traits (does this sound like you?)
- You wholeheartedly support the vision, mission, and philosophy of KraveBeauty
- You are passionate about providing helpful and memorable experiences for our customers along their skincare journey
- You are a self-starter who finds opportunity without direct supervision
- You are detailed-oriented, and reliably see things through from start to finish
- You possess strong organizational, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- You are full of exciting ideas and ready to bring them to the table
Technical but important stuff
- 3+ years of customer service experience, preferably in a startup environment
- Experience in a D2C brand strongly preferred
- Experience with Shopify Plus and Gorgias / Zendesk
- Strong Google Sheets / Excel skills a plus
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of KraveBeauty not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.