Digital Marketing Assistant (New York, NY)
KraveBeauty is a skincare company founded by beauty influencer, Liah Yoo, to #PressReset on the conventional skincare routine that has trained people to apply more than what their skin actually needs.
We’re here to create skincare products that work with people’s skin, not against it.
This role is not like other assistant roles you normally see. You’ll have a seat at driving decisions that affects the company’s growth and its customers. As KraveBeauty’s Digital Marketing Assistant, you’ll help shape the website and all the touchpoints where we engage with our customers online. You’ll be working closely with our Digital Marketing Manager to optimize our website and email automation, execute paid social campaigns, review our analytics for insights, and design and test new ideas for digital experiences.
But we don’t expect you to be great at or know everything, you’ll be supported at every step of the way. We just ask that you’re driven and care deeply about building and growing with a meaningful brand.
This a great opportunity for problem solvers and those who want to make an impact. If you’re excited for a challenge, then we look forward to your application!
*This is an independent contracting position with the possibility to transition to a full-time position. In addition, you must be able to work from our New York office.
What you’ll do
On a given week, you might:
- Assist with running paid acquisition campaigns and work with the content team to optimize creatives
- Build and test landing pages
- Collaborate with marketing and creative teams on campaigns
- Analyze results on Shopify, Google Analytics, etc. for actionable insights
Personal traits (Does this sound like you?)
- A problem solver with strong critical thinking skills
- A passion for building a lasting brand
- Empathy for others and customers
- Self-starter with the ability to work well independently and in a team environment
Technical but important stuff
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong Google Sheets/Excel skills
- Experience with paid social is a plus
- Facebook Blueprint and Google Analytics IQ certifications are pluses