Growth Marketer (NY-Based Preferred)
KraveBeauty is a skincare company founded by beauty influencer, Liah Yoo, to #PressReset on the conventional skincare routine that has trained people to apply more than what their skin actually needs.
We’re here to create skincare products that work with people’s skin, not against it.
We’re looking for a dynamic and creative individual to lead the charge on growth through various channels. As KraveBeauty’s growth marketer, you’ll be responsible for increasing top-of-funnel traffic, improving marketing efficiency, and guiding prospective customers down the path to purchase. Our ideal candidate (hopefully you!) will have an equal passion for customer experience and data analytics.
You’ll be joining the company at a pivotal time in its journey as it looks to scale. This a great opportunity for problem solvers and those who want to make an impact. If you’re excited for a challenge, then we look forward to your application!
*This is an independent contracting position with the possibility to transition to a full-time position. We prefer applicants to be based in New York but we're also accepting remote applicants.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with data and analytics to understand the customer journey and leverage insights to unlock new growth and retention opportunities
- Execute the customer acquisition strategy for Facebook/Instagram and other key paid social channels
- Employ a data-driven approach to develop and improve performance across all marketing channels
- Actively manage, test, and optimize ad platforms from campaign creation to bid/budget adjustments to audience targeting
- Work with the content team to develop new content that will resonate with our core audience
- Optimize ad creative and landing pages that will drive meaningful improvements in conversion rates and acquisition costs
Personal traits (Does this sound like you?)
- A problem solver with strong critical thinking skills
- A passion for building a lasting brand
- Empathy for others and customers
- Self-starter with the ability to work well independently and in a team environment
Technical but important stuff
- 1+ years of experience in ecommerce, preferably in a startup environment
- Proven track record in managing paid social campaigns
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong Google Sheets/Excel skills
- SQL is a plus
- Google Ads, Google Analytics IQ, and Facebook Blueprint certifications are pluses