Influencer & PR Sr. Associate (New York, NY)
A little about us:
Hey! If we haven’t met, we’re KraveBeauty. We are a fast-growing D2C skincare brand operating out of NYC. We’re a brand created by beauty influencer Liah Yoo and a team of people who are interested in making the industry more human—for our people and the planet. We aspire to be a skincare company that dares to care beyond skincare. And we are here to #PressReset on the industry norms.
About the position:
KraveBeauty is looking for an Sr. Associate of Influencer & PR to help lead and execute KraveBeauty’s Influencer and PR strategy. You are an experienced relationship builder, and understand the importance of keeping things human and building genuine connections. You are someone who can’t stop talking about KraveBeauty to your friends and family, and wear the KraveBeauty’s mission and values with pride. This role will be responsible for managing affiliate & influencer campaign execution, as well as developing initiatives to support the growth and awareness of KraveBeauty. Under the Social Media Marketing Manager, you’ll be working closely with internal cross-functional teams to strategically identify and partner with influencers to increase awareness of KraveBeauty amongst new and existing audiences.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with influencers and stakeholders.
- Nurture influencer relationships and regularly identify and develop new relationships within relevant communities (creators, platforms, agencies).
- Understand the influencer landscape, their social platforms, content creation patterns and their work within the beauty industry.
Influencer Marketing (80%)
- Partner with the Social Media Marketing Manager to strategize the development of influencer marketing & PR for KraveBeauty, increasing the earned media value, brand awareness, engagement, and conversion.
- Build and execute influencer marketing strategy across platforms, including identifying potential partners, briefing and developing content, and managing usage rights.
- Craft innovative/advantageous partnerships with social media influencers & content creators who can drive brand awareness and increase overall brand reach.
- Identify relevant influencers for seeding, our ambassador program, and new launches to ensure a solid roster of talent that aligns with our business objectives and brand values.
- Work cross-functionally with social media, digital, and creative teams to execute campaigns that fuel departmental needs and ensure that creator selection, messaging and deliverables are aligned with overall goals.
- Analyze and measure performance on influencer outreach, during & after all engagements to be able to clearly evaluate insights / recommendations.
- Manage budget for all influencer activities, ensuring timely and on-plan delivery.
- Manage execution of ad hoc influencer gifting/product seeding.
- Draft campaign project briefs, creative briefs, and influencer contracts.
- Stay up to date with industry emerging trends, influencers, creators, and partners across platforms to make compelling and engaging influencer content.
- Partner with Social Media Manager to develop KraveBeauty’s PR strategy as well as coordinate & implement event plans for our key influencers.
- Voice recommendations regarding communication strategies, and prepare press releases, new articles and additional promotional content when needed.
- Ideate creative and on-brand event and partnership concepts that support KraveBeauty’s initiatives.
- Drive earned coverage on our brand, products, people, and values, while managing brand reputation through issues and crisis messaging and strategies.
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts such as in product development, sustainability, ethics and giving to develop stories ideas and PR initiatives.
- 2-3 years of Influencer Marketing/ PR background preferred
- Beauty industry background preferred
- NYC-based preferred. Open to other locations for remote but must work east coast hours
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- You have a passion for building strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills & ability to work in a high-paced work environment
- You have a proven track record of executing influencer campaigns that have driven impact on company-level metrics
- Ability to scout and identify talent, translate data into action-oriented insights and strategy and must be a collaborative team player