As KraveBeauty’s Marketing Intern, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow while supporting the marketing team. You will be responsible for coordinating social content, managing day-to-day interactions with the social community, propelling our gifting program, and ideating strong culturally relevant content across all channels.
Your Role at KraveBeauty
Social Media & Community:
- Support Marketing Associate in sourcing UGC, tracking mentions, and community reports weekly.
- Drive community engagement with potential customers, existing community members, Influencers/Ambassadors partnerships, and brand mention(s) across Instagram & TikTok.
- Manage our Surprise & Delight program by proactively monitoring mentions, updating trackers, and coordinating product send-outs.
- Serve as a conduit between the social media and CX team by monitoring & escalating any CX-related issues.
- Proactively monitor & report on brand mentions and UGC identifying opportunities for content reposting, partnerships, and surprise and delight.
- Provide insight on the beauty community landscape on a weekly basis to help determine culturally relevant content opportunities
Influencer & Partnerships:
- Assist the Sr. Influencer Associate with managing our influencer platform (Grin) for monthly gifting campaigns and handling all communications within the platform
- Monitor influencer content to ensure compliance with brand voice and guidelines
- Manage our KB Ambassador program applications and process monthly affiliate payments
- Pack and fulfill PR boxes when needed
- Partner with Sr. Influencer Associate with compiling and sharing ongoing campaign reports and recaps
- Contribute regularly to integrated marketing brainstorms with disruptive and engaging influencer content ideas for upcoming campaigns
What We Crave from You
- You love beauty, skincare, and self-care
- You are a storyteller with excellent communication skills
- Active social media user with robust working knowledge of all notable social platforms (Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter,) and curiosity for understanding emerging trends in the space
- You are proactive, a go-getter, cultured, and empathetic
- You are organized and able to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- You have a collaborative spirit but are also able to work independently
Technical but Important Stuff
- College or graduate student with a background in Marketing or Communication-related fields
- Comfortable working remotely and managing time
- Previous experience in social media or influencer marketing is a plus!
- Proficient in Tiktok, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Paid internship
- Hybrid: Must be NYC-Based
- Internship period: ASAP-Spring Semester
- Working hours: 15-20 hours a week
We welcome all. We actively seek to bring diverse voices and perspectives to make our team stronger , which is why we strongly encourage those from historically and systemically marginalized communities to apply: Black + Indigenous + People of Color, LGBTQIA+ community members, to name a few. We strive to make the industry more human — for our people and the planet & to do so by having integrity, leading with intention, being human and including everyone.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of KraveBeauty not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.