Intern, Social Media
As KraveBeauty Social Media Intern, you are an empathetic communicator who is always in-the-know of social media trends. You will gather, report the social media trends and run our growing KraveBeauty social media channels. As a member of our team, you’ll work remotely, visiting the KraveBeauty office in NYC once per week. This role is a great opportunity to learn more about our brand while gaining professional experience in the industry.
Your role at Krave Beauty:
- Fully immerse yourself into KraveBeauty’s DNA and manage the voice of the brand
- Run KraveBeauty’s social media (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter)
- Build relationships with KraveBeauty's followers through conversations over comments and messages
- Identify and execute opportunities to grow our social media
What we crave from you:
- Proactive, self-managed and resourceful
- An experience of running social media (professional, personal)
- An empathetic and effective copywriter for writing captions and tweets that resonates with the audience
- A good eye for design & photography for organizing the feed
- Ability to spot social media trends
- Exceptional communicator to assist customer experience through comments
- Passionate and knowledgeable about skincare
- Able to work 15-20 hours a week
- Based in New York area strongly preferred
- Experience in content creation, social media marketing
- Degree in marketing, communications, design
A little about us:
KraveBeauty is a skincare company that believes in the power of simplicity by urging you to step back, press reset, and listen to your skin’s true needs.
The brand was created by beauty influencer, Liah Yoo, to fight the ineffective yet conventional skincare routine that’s carelessly trained us to apply more than what our skin actually needs. That's why we offer skincare essentials that are craved by your skin and respect its natural functionality.