Hey designers, want to work with us?
We're looking for a kick-ass Designer (who's also good at taking pictures)!
You are passionate. You want to use your talents to create a better place beyond this industry. You keep the business goal in mind and use design/photography as a communication tool to portray our message, philosophy and core values to inspire others.
You refuse to settle down. You crave variety in your work and wish you never had to make the same thing twice. You consider yourself more than a designer. You’re always curious about what’s happening now and where things are going in the social/design world. And, you’re able to turn out great creative, lightning fast.
You are proactive. And love a good challenge. You are always willing to throw yourself out there to learn new things consistently to raise the bar. You’re interested in nurturing yourself professionally, mindfully and spiritually.
You are good at what you’re doing. Of course.
AND you exude good vibes!
Does this sound like you?
- Have a deep understanding of KraveBeauty brand's voice and mission
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment switching between many different hats
- BA or similar degree in Graphic Design and Communications
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Have a good eye
- Good photography skills
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Effective and clear communicator and a collaborator
- Have an interest in social media and e-commerce
- Experience in social media marketing
- Video editing skills
- Webdesign experience
Here's what you'll be doing with our team:
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Shoot content for our social media and website
- Design email newsletters and social campaigns
- Be in charge of our packaging design
- Assist in video editing and other marketing activities if needed
- Given the nature of a startup company, you would be responsible for many other things that aren’t listed
This position is only open for those who are based in New York area. This will be a part-time job, to begin with commuting to our office 2 or 3 times a week. We are open to transitioning this position into a full-time job.
Apply here. (Application open till April 15th)