Senior Manager, Marketing (New York, NY)
As KraveBeauty’s Senior Manager of Marketing, you will be responsible for governing the brand coherence across all key touchpoints while setting the marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and keep our community engaged. As a brand that values doing things intentionally, with high integrity and human-ness, positioning KraveBeauty as an unconventional skincare brand in the market would be your key objective. Overall, you care deeply about building a meaningful brand, and you care about helping people uncomplicate their skincare routine.
Your role at Krave Beauty:
- Develop Brand Stories and Strategies: Combining analytical and creative elements, and use specific data to devise a short- or long-term strategy to position the brand and build market share. Always seek to deliver ideas and concepts that set KraveBeauty apart from any other brands in the space, creating a strong position for market growth and recognition across various media channels.
- Brand Management & Governance: Ensure that the brand is presented consistently, that guidelines are properly executed, that rules are followed. Actively listen to the community and employees.
- Develop Marketing Campaign Strategy: With KraveBeauty Korea team’s Marketing Director, strategically develop a yearly marketing campaign calendar in accordance with key product launches and business objectives. This includes, but not limited to, setting integrated strategies for new customer acquisition, customer retention, content marketing, digital marketing, creative and communications.
- Orchestrate the Marketing Team: day-to-day stewardship of the brand across all marketing channels and touchpoints. Senior Manager of Marketing will oversee and collaborate with cross-functional teams--from Content Marketing, Digital Marketing to the Creative department to aggregate insights and develop 360-strategies to increase brand awareness.
- Performance analysis: Prepare accurate reports on our product sales and marketing campaign’s overall performance.
What we crave from you:
Personal traits (does this sound like you?)
- Highly organized, motivated, an execution-focused trait
- Strong leadership
- Strong creativity and outside the box thinking
- Strong critical thinking skills and has a solution-oriented mindset
- Have a strong intuition but also able to support her/his hypothesis with data/analytics
- A collaborative mindset
Technical but important stuff
- 4-5 years of experience in Brand or Digital or Content Marketing
- Minimum 2 years of leadership experience with a successful track record leading and growing a marketing team
- Start-up background strongly preferred
- Strong understanding and experience in digitally-native consumer brand sector & D2C landscape
- Outstanding verbal, written, presentation and influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-moving yet collaborative environment
- Proven track record of working in a metrics-driven environment
- General business management & operation knowledge
A little about us:
KraveBeauty is a skincare company that was founded by beauty influencer, Liah Yoo, to #PressReset on the conventional skincare routine that has trained you to apply more than what your skin actually needs.
It’s simple. We give it to you straight so you can keep your skin in top notch shape. And we create skincare products that work with your skin, not against it.