Barrier Friends Forever Bundle
Barrier Boosting Duo
Great Barrier Relief and Great Body Relief come together to restore your skin barrier - the invisible shield between you and the rest of the world. When your skin barrier is compromised, it’s easy to experience sensitivity, breakouts, irritation or redness as environmental aggressors like bacteria and pollutants sneak past. This is where our BFF Bundle comes in. It’s your skin barrier’s reliable BFF to repair tears and strengthen the barrier wall with key ingredients like tamanu oil, nourishing oil blends, ceramides, and more. This duo is proven to moisturize skin, calm signs of sensitivity, and nurse your compromised skin barrier back to health, from head to toe.
safflower + rosehip oils,
ceramides, fermented oils,
Skin Concern: dark spots, dryness, irritation
“Not only does Great Barrier Relief reinforce my skin barrier, at the same time, it also helps fade dark spots. Its hero ingredient is tamanu oil, which gives it this sage green color and its earthy smell. Thanks to me, this is also my mother's favorite skincare product. She's gone through more bottles than I have.”
Skin Concern: acne, dark spots, dullness
"Great Body Relief feels like a pillow on your skin. It leaves it so soft and supple. As somebody who suffers from HS, you have to be very cautious of what you're putting on your skin... After testing Great Body Relief for awhile, I've noticed that my skin has had significant improvements. It just makes your skin feel like skin."
Skin Concern: redness & inflammation, sensitivity
“Great Barrier Relief is one of my daily essentials in my morning and nighttime skin care routine. She's formulated with a lot of emollients, which work to nourish, soothe, and hydrate the skin. Within two weeks of using Great Barrier Relief, I was able to see an immediate big difference in skin barrier health, hydration levels, and overall skin radiance.”
Skin Concern: dryness, pores, uneven texture
"I've experienced some rough and very dry skin on my shoulders, back, and all the way down to my arms and hands. Great Body Relief has been a lifesaver in the last two weeks... I've started to notice some really quick reduction in redness on my skin... I'm really excited to continue using this product in my regimen."
Real Customers, Honest Words
- MCMichelle C.Verified BuyerReviewingGreat Barrier ReliefI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Concern SensitivityWhat is your skin type? DryWhat did you like about this product? Noticeable ResultsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoAwesome Barrier Relief
My skin can’t get enough of Great Barrier Relief. I use it twice a day to help with my sensitive, dry skin. I’m not in love with the scent but it works so I’m sticking with it.
- AAmandaVerified ReviewerReviewingGreat Barrier ReliefI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34What is your skin type? SensitiveWhat did you like about this product? Nourishing, Hydrating, Noticeable Results, Layers Easily, Works Under MakeupRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLOVE and Why are ppl trying to unscrew the top?
This stuff has saved my skin! I have rosacea and it calms my redness and flare ups. I don’t understand why people are even trying to unscrew the top, if they would read the instructions it CLEARLY states NOT to unscrew the top. It’s obvious there is a cap and a top base that unscrews.
- MBMary B.Verified BuyerReviewingGreat Barrier ReliefI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Concern Aging, Dryness, Sensitivity, Uneven TextureWhat is your skin type? SensitiveWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Nourishing, Noticeable Results, Non-stickyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove this product and my skin barrier does too!
I love this, multi time repurchased!
- LLReviewingGreat Barrier ReliefI do not recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Concern Sensitivity, Dryness, Acne, Uneven TextureWhat is your skin type? SensitiveWhat did you like about this product? Noticeable Results, NourishingRated 2 out of 5 stars1 week ago"New" packaging but actually ridiculous shrinkflation
I loved this serum, but I honestly cannot support the way this company is going with their "new" packaging scheme. The old package had the whole bottle full of the product, but now, the amount of product you actually get is way less than what you actually see.
Not worth the price, and I won't be supporting Krave anymore.KKraveBeauty1 week ago
Hi L, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review!
Although the silicone insert may look like it is holding less product, it was designed to contain 45 mL (1.52 fl. oz.) of our Great Barrier Relief formula. As the silicone insert is airless, it will shrink as more product is pushed out until there is nothing left.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com for further assistance!
- LLuciaVerified ReviewerReviewingGreat Barrier ReliefI do not recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Concern Redness & Inflammation, SensitivityWhat is your skin type? SensitiveRated 1 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSevere allergic reaction
Gave me a severe allergic reaction. Broke out in tiny little red bumps with small white heads in the middle. My skin is inflamed and very red. I can’t believe I fell for all the 5-star reviews. I’m extremely disappointed.KKraveBeauty2 weeks ago
Hi Lucia, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!
We’re so sorry to hear that our Great Barrier Relief gave your skin a reaction. As with any product, we cannot guarantee that your skin will react positively as everyone's skin is different and reacts differently to certain products or product combinations. That's why we advise starting out with a small patch test and exercising caution when introducing new products into your routine.
Again, we apologize for this less-than-ideal experience. If you need any further assistance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!