Barrier Friends Forever Bundle
Barrier Boosting Duo
Great Barrier Relief and Great Body Relief come together to restore your skin barrier - the invisible shield between you and the rest of the world. When your skin barrier is compromised, it’s easy to experience sensitivity, breakouts, irritation or redness as environmental aggressors like bacteria and pollutants sneak past. This is where our BFF Bundle comes in. It’s your skin barrier’s reliable BFF to repair tears and strengthen the barrier wall with key ingredients like tamanu oil, nourishing oil blends, ceramides, and more. This duo is proven to moisturize skin, calm signs of sensitivity, and nurse your compromised skin barrier back to health, from head to toe.
- 1 full-size Great Barrier Relief (45 ml/1.52 fl oz)
- 1 full-size Great Body Relief (200 ml/6.76 fl oz).
Your New BFFs
Barrier Friends Forever
safflower + rosehip oils,
ceramides, fermented oils,
Kind words from kind people
Skin Concern: dark spots, dryness, irritation
“Not only does Great Barrier Relief reinforce my skin barrier, at the same time, it also helps fade dark spots. Its hero ingredient is tamanu oil, which gives it this sage green color and its earthy smell. Thanks to me, this is also my mother's favorite skincare product. She's gone through more bottles than I have.”
Skin Concern: acne, dark spots, dullness
"Great Body Relief feels like a pillow on your skin. It leaves it so soft and supple. As somebody who suffers from HS, you have to be very cautious of what you're putting on your skin... After testing Great Body Relief for awhile, I've noticed that my skin has had significant improvements. It just makes your skin feel like skin."
Skin Concern: redness & inflammation, sensitivity
“Great Barrier Relief is one of my daily essentials in my morning and nighttime skin care routine. She's formulated with a lot of emollients, which work to nourish, soothe, and hydrate the skin. Within two weeks of using Great Barrier Relief, I was able to see an immediate big difference in skin barrier health, hydration levels, and overall skin radiance.”
Skin Concern: dryness, pores, uneven texture
"I've experienced some rough and very dry skin on my shoulders, back, and all the way down to my arms and hands. Great Body Relief has been a lifesaver in the last two weeks... I've started to notice some really quick reduction in redness on my skin... I'm really excited to continue using this product in my regimen."
Real Customers, Honest Words
- MNMoryann N.Verified BuyerReviewingGreat Barrier ReliefI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Concern Acne, Dark Spots, Redness & InflammationWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat did you like about this product? Gentle, Non-sticky, Nourishing, Lightweight, Layers EasilyRated 5 out of 5 stars8 hours agoAmazing! Love GBR!
I'm on my second bottle of GBR and it has easily become a staple in my skin care routine. Sometimes when I feel my skin is not at its best (red, dry, or using too many products), I just do a toner and GBR and the next day it my skin feels so soft and smooth. But routinely, I use it twice a week as a part of my skin cycle routine. It's a great product that calms my skin and the light smell is addicting. It does make my skin look oily sometimes though, so that is definitely something to be aware of, but no major issues aside from that.
- SKStephanie K.Verified BuyerReviewingGreat Barrier ReliefI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Concern Acne, Redness & Inflammation, Dark Spots, Uneven Texture, PoresWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat did you like about this product? Nourishing, Non-sticky, Hydrating, Lightweight, Noticeable ResultsRated 5 out of 5 stars14 hours agoPart of my everyday skincare routine
I've been using this since July '19 and it has become a staple in my routine. It is lightweight, soothes the irritation/redness on my skin, prevents my breakouts from getting worse, works great as a moisturizer if you don't have super dry skin (I have combo skin), resolved the random dry patches I had after 3 months of consistent use, and gives my skin a dewy/radiant finish. I think I'm on my 7th or 8th bottle at this point. Also, when my bf remembers to do his skincare (smh), he uses this as a moisturizer and he enjoys it. The scent isn't for everyone since it's a very natural scent, but I don't mind it at all. Highly recommend giving this a try!
- EFErika F.Verified BuyerReviewingGreat Barrier ReliefI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Concern Aging, Dark Spots, Sensitivity, Uneven Texture, PoresWhat is your skin type? NormalWhat did you like about this product? Lightweight, Noticeable Results, Hydrating, Nourishing, Works Under MakeupRated 5 out of 5 stars15 hours agomost amazing!
This product relieved my dry peeling skin so quickly and continues to improve my complexion!! I will be a forever customer!!
- SKStephanie K.Verified BuyerReviewingGreat Body ReliefI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Concern Acne, Redness & Inflammation, Dark Spots, Uneven Texture, PoresWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat did you like about this product? Nourishing, Noticeable Results, Lightweight, Non-sticky, Layers EasilyRated 5 out of 5 stars15 hours agoLove this body lotion!
Absorbs into the skin quickly because of its light texture, helps calm down redness on my body, and you can apply multiple layers without it getting sticky or too thick. I've been using it since end of May '22 (on my fifth bottle as of today) and it has been keeping my skin hydrated during all the seasons in NY. I don't have super dry skin but do have mild eczema + psoriasis on my elbows/knees/neck and keratosis pilaris on my arms/legs. This has helped resolve the former skin issues but hasn't repaired my kp entirely (it has smoothed it out a little and prevented it from getting worse though!). Things to note: It does take slightly more to moisturize your skin than other body lotions I've tried. Also, if you're sensitive to or don't like natural scents, you may not enjoy this as much – I don't mind the scent at all and it hasn't changed the scent of any perfumes I've used.
- JJamieVerified BuyerReviewingGreat Barrier ReliefI do not recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34What is your skin type? NormalRated 1 out of 5 stars16 hours agoProduct has changed and caused me to breakout
This is my second bottle, the first one I purchased back in 2021 and it was still the old packaging. I LOVED the first bottle and it was a holy grail serum to my routine. However the newer packaging and the bottle I purchased back in November 2022, the formula must have changed. It breaks me out every time I use it (tiny white bumps all over my mouth/eyes/cheek then my skin is super dry and flaky for a few days). The color is darker and the scent is stronger. I reached out to them, and all they could really tell me is “sorry, it’s been over 30 days”. Just wanted everyone aware of this situation, and maybe test it out asap when it arrives, so you don’t end up completely wasting $28 on this if it doesn’t work for youKKraveBeauty3 minutes ago
Hi Jamie, thanks for taking the time to share this experience!
We're sorry to hear that the Great Barrier Relief did not work out for your skin. We can confirm there have been no changes to the formula. As our products use naturally-derived ingredients, the color and texture of the Great Barrier Relief may naturally vary slightly from batch to batch. We would recommend you exercise healthy caution when trying any new product. Given the nature of your reaction to the product, we recommend that you stop using it. We suggest that you focus on properly nourishing and soothing the skin with products that you know to work for your skin.
Again we apologize for this less-than-ideal experience - Please be on the lookout for an email from our Customer Care Team!