Cleansing Power Couple Bundle
Double Cleanse Perfection
Free standard shipping on all US orders including Cleansing Power Couple.
Automatically applied at checkout.
Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser and Makeup Re-Wined are inseparable when it comes to a double cleansing routine. After a long day out in the real word, nothing feels better than getting back to your true skin self and that starts with a barrier-friendly cleansing routine. The first step is to remove any oil-based impurities such as makeup and sunscreen. Makeup Re-Wined transforming oil cleanser uses upcycled grapeseed oil to gently cleanse the oils away. Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser, is your non-stripping water based second cleanse. Use this second cleanse step to gently remove any leftover residue for a clean that leaves you hydrated and supple. This unstoppable duo is proven to deeply cleanse your skin while never leaving it stripped of moisture.
- 1 full-size Makeup Re-Wined (100ml/3.38 fl oz)
- 1 full-size Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser (120 ml/4.05 fl oz)
The Perfect Pair
Cleansing Power Couple
sunflower seed oil,
Real Customers, Honest Words
- LBLindsay B.Verified BuyerReviewingMakeup Re-WinedI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Concern Dark Spots, Aging, Dullness, Pores, AcneWhat is your skin type? NormalWhat did you like about this product? GentleRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdaySo soothing
I used this as my first scrub in my double scrub and I love how easily it takes my makeup and sunscreen off. I use the matcha gel facial cleanser after and I nothing ever comes off on my wash cloth. Love this stuff
- KOKaren O.Verified BuyerReviewingMatcha Hemp Hydrating CleanserI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Skin Concern Sensitivity, AcneWhat is your skin type? SensitiveWhat did you like about this product? Gentle, LightweightRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayFavorite cleanser
This is a hydrating cleanser and does not dry my skin out at all. I have sensitive dry skin and have to be very careful with my routine but this is has been my staple for 2 years with no issues. Love it as my second cleanse, leaves me feeling so clean and my skin doesn’t feel stripped at all. It does not emulsify super well but I don’t mind that at all as the overall experience is so lovely.
- VTVanessa T.Verified BuyerReviewingMatcha Hemp Hydrating CleanserI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Skin Concern Dullness, Acne, PoresWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Gentle, Nourishing, Noticeable ResultsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoBest Cleanser Ever 💚
I tried multiple cleansers on the market and I always find myself coming back to this one! It’s so gentle on the skin and leaves my skin feeling plumped and refreshed :)
- RPRenee P.Verified BuyerReviewingMatcha Hemp Hydrating CleanserI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Concern Acne, Dullness, Dryness, SensitivityWhat is your skin type? SensitiveWhat did you like about this product? LightweightRated 3 out of 5 stars2 days agoBittersweet
I was really excited to try this face wash since my skin is very sensitive. It has an incredible texture that I really loved, but I was disappointed to not see a difference with my skin versus the CeraVe hydrating cleanser. I get more bang for my buck by choosing CeraVe. Although, the Oat So Simple face cream is my go to! I already repurchased that.
- EElizaVerified BuyerReviewingMatcha Hemp Hydrating CleanserI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Skin Concern Acne, Dryness, Sensitivity, Redness & InflammationWhat is your skin type? SensitiveWhat did you like about this product? Gentle, Lightweight, HydratingRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoNo Prenup Needed
This cleanser has been with me for almost 3 years now (since August '20). We look forward to receiving an anniversary card in the mail. No, seriously- we've formed an emotional attachment. The spring before purchasing it for the first time I faced a severe acne breakout that left me with highly visible post-inflammatory erythema (PIE) and atrophic scarring. This cleanser has been my rock through the years and held fast as other underperforming products were weeded out. If she has no fans I am dead!!