Cleansing Power Couple Bundle
Double Cleanse Perfection
Free standard shipping on all US orders including Cleansing Power Couple.
Automatically applied at checkout.
Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser and Makeup Re-Wined are inseparable when it comes to a double cleansing routine. After a long day out in the real word, nothing feels better than getting back to your true skin self and that starts with a barrier-friendly cleansing routine. The first step is to remove any oil-based impurities such as makeup and sunscreen. Makeup Re-Wined transforming oil cleanser uses upcycled grapeseed oil to gently cleanse the oils away. Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser, is your non-stripping water based second cleanse. Use this second cleanse step to gently remove any leftover residue for a clean that leaves you hydrated and supple. This unstoppable duo is proven to deeply cleanse your skin while never leaving it stripped of moisture.
sunflower seed oil,
Real Customers, Honest Words
- TTracyLVerified BuyerReviewingMakeup Re-WinedI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Concern Aging, Dryness, Sensitivity, Redness & Inflammation, Dark SpotsRated 4 starsYesterdayWorks really well, a bit pricey
This works really well to remove all my makeup and my KVD Beauty waterproof eyeliner at the end of the day. I pat dry with a clean washcloth and never see any residual makeup on the cloth as I have with other cleansers. The smell is nice, if you like grapes, and is not overpowering. Ocasionally, if I don't rinse really well, it irritates my eyes mildly, as if I have a slight bit of oil in my eyes, but does NOT have a stinging or burning sensation at all. I do not believe you need to double-cleanse while using this—nor would I with my rosacea-prone skin. I pictured the bottle much bigger than what you get for the price, so that would be the only downside.Was this helpful?
- KBKatrina B.Verified BuyerReviewingMatcha Hemp Hydrating CleanserI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Concern Dryness, Acne, Aging, SensitivityRated 5 starsYesterdayNice
A nice gentle light cleanser. I use this after I pre cleanse.Was this helpful?
- GGraceVerified BuyerReviewingMatcha Hemp Hydrating CleanserI recommend this productAge Range Under 18Skin Concern Acne, Oiliness, Pores, Redness & Inflammation, Uneven TextureRated 5 stars2 days agoThis is Amazing!
I have had a lot of trouble with my acne and bumps on my face so I started looking up about different skin care products. I saw one woman who used it after having a lot of acne and how it helped changed her skin that I knew out of all the products I had looked up about, that I definitely wanted to try this one!
I have been using for about a week now a lot with a retinol product that I also ordered and it has changed my skin so much! Instead of having 2-3 pimples a day I have none every single morning! I use the cleanser at night and the Routine10 retinol and night cream and that is all the skin care I use and it works wonderfully!!
If I could give this 100 stars I definitely would! This is a must have in a skin care routine! I will definitely be buying and using this for a very long time!Was this helpful?
- EMEdith M.Verified BuyerReviewingMatcha Hemp Hydrating CleanserI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Skin Concern Acne, Dark Spots, Dullness, Dryness, PoresRated 5 stars4 days agoPerfect Cleanser!!
It was such a nice cleanser. Thoroughly cleaned the skin without stripping it of all of it’s natural oils and drying it out. Smelled so good as well and had such a nice foaming effect to it when massaged between hands before washing face with it. Overall a perfect cleanser!Was this helpful?
- EAEvelyn A.Verified BuyerReviewingMatcha Hemp Hydrating CleanserI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Concern Aging, Dark SpotsRated 5 stars1 week agoTop Tier
This cleanser is my number one. It cleanses without stripping, it has a nice lather, and it’s a great match with Re-Wined.Was this helpful?