Makeup Re-Wined ‘Pilot’
Transforming Oil Cleanser
$25(100 ml / 3.38 Fl oz)
- How to Pair
- Recycling Guide
Makeup Re-Wined was a nightmare to produce.
Production Screw-Ups Happen All The Time
As we were in the process of developing the jiggly-jelly oil cleanser that we all know and love, nailing the unique texture was no walk in the park. The texture was a unique challenge for our lab, manufacturers, and all the engineers that were involved. We had to run multiple sample productions, more than we would like until we finally achieved the perfect jiggly-jelly oil. This means we still have all the previous pilot productions that we rejected. The pilot formula is as efficacious as the original and the ingredient list remains the same, however, the texture is slightly more fluid. We're opening up our warehouse so you can shop the pilot versions (that didn't quite make it) at a discounted cost!
*Please note some customers will receive product packaging in Korean. There is no difference in the formulation or ingredients, we just had pilot versions made for the Korea market that we also did not want to go to waste!*
PETA-certified vegan and cruelty free.
Upcycled Grapeseed Oil: Lightweight, non-comedogenic oil that helps break down oil-based impurities like makeup + SPF.
Sunflower Seed Oil: Gentle cleansing oil that's rich in barrier-supporting Linoleic Acid to help prevent irritation.
Vitamin E: Provides antioxidant benefits and helps condition the skin during cleansing. The color and texture of Makeup Re-Wined "Pilot" may naturally vary slightly from batch to batch and will be more fluid from the original version. This is a normal occurrence when using naturally-derived ingredients and it does not impact the efficacy of the formula.
Pair with Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser
When you’re craving: A double cleanse
Why it works: Removes any leftover residue, while leaving your skin supple and hydrated.
How to use: Use Makeup Re-Wined to remove stubborn makeup and/or waterproof sunscreen. Rinse. Finish off with Matcha Hemp Hydrating cleanser and gently massage it until lather forms. Rinse with lukewarm water.
Extra tip: Use Makeup Re-Wined to clean your makeup brushes, sponges, and more!
Step 1: Clean and separate! Before recycling, make sure you rinse the tube and cap so that they’re completely free of product. It's important to separate the flip cap from the tube.
Step 2: Investigate! The tube is made from 50% PCR and 50% virgin CoEx plastic. Unfortunately, because CoEx is a mix of 3 different plastics (LDPE, PCR HDPE, and EVOH), it is not currently recyclable throughout most of the U.S., Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. The cap is made from virgin PP . PP is a “rigid plastic” so it can be recycled through some curbside programs. We recommend checking with your local recycling.
Step 3: Recycle (the cap)! If your local recycling program accepts type 5 plastic, feel free to toss the cap into your recycling bin.
Tube: 40% PCR and 60% virgin Coex plastic
Cap: Virgin PP 
Box: FSC paper and soy based inks
Real Customers, Honest Words
- LBLindsay B.Verified BuyerReviewingMakeup Re-WinedI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Concern Dark Spots, Aging, Dullness, Pores, AcneWhat is your skin type? NormalWhat did you like about this product? GentleRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoSo soothing
I used this as my first scrub in my double scrub and I love how easily it takes my makeup and sunscreen off. I use the matcha gel facial cleanser after and I nothing ever comes off on my wash cloth. Love this stuff
- HYHope Y.Verified BuyerReviewingMakeup Re-WinedI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Concern Sensitivity, Aging, Pores, Uneven Texture, Redness & InflammationWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat did you like about this product? Nourishing, GentleRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoWorks like a charm
I LOVE IT! Best makeup remover and first cleanse EVER. So gentle and nourishing.
- KKKaunain K.Verified BuyerReviewingMakeup Re-WinedI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Concern Acne, Dark Spots, Dullness, Dryness, Redness & InflammationWhat is your skin type? SensitiveWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Lightweight, Works Under Makeup, Non-sticky, GentleRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoPretty good
Nourishes and deeply refreshes my face. I don't have to use wipes and a little bit goes a long way. The smell isn't bad and I enjoy using it.
- KKKaunain K.Verified BuyerReviewingMakeup Re-Wined ‘Pilot’I recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Concern Acne, Dark Spots, Dullness, Dryness, Redness & InflammationWhat is your skin type? SensitiveWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Layers Easily, Non-sticky, Works Under Makeup, LightweightRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoPretty good
Very nice, I like how it smells slightly of natural grapes and oil. I tried the OG Makeup Re-Wined and the difference is really only texture. It removes makeup and dirt the same, leaving the face feeling refreshed. It's just the consistency when it first comes out the bottle. The Pilot is like what skipping the intro to an anime is like, you might have missed the cool music but you still got the important part, the episode.
- LGLauren G.Verified BuyerReviewingMakeup Re-Wined ‘Pilot’I recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Concern Sensitivity, Acne, Dullness, Dryness, Uneven TextureWhat is your skin type? DryWhat did you like about this product? Gentle, Noticeable Results, Hydrating, NourishingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat!
I love it! It gets everything including waterproof mascara off of my face, smells and feels amazing, and doesn’t sting my eyes or break me out (a true feat)!