You had questions about Oil La La, so here are all the answers!
1. What are the main ingredients?
- 100% Fully Traceable, Upcycled Rosehip Oil to promote skin turnover for an even complexion.
- A blend of non-comedogenic, nourishing Jojoba, Sunflower, and Grapeseed Oil to provide hydration without clogging your pores.
- Our Cicatide Complex which is a mix of skin-soothing Peptides and Madecassoside for anti-inflammation and redness reduction.
- Shiunko Oil to increase moisture & improve the skin barrier.
2. Is it a spot treatment or acne prevention cream?
Oil La La is a tried and true serum! It doesn't have harsh actives that tackle acne, but it has oils and other barrier loving ingredients to balance and soothe your skin.
3. If I don't have oily, breakout-prone skin can I still use it?
Oil La La is great for all skin types! Even if you're not breaking out or dealing with oiliness, it still helps hydrate and soothe skin.
4. Is it better use in the AM, PM, or both?
Oil La La can be used anytime, so feel free to incorporate it into your morning or night routine.
5. When should I use it in my routine?
Oil La La should be used as your last serum before moisturizer! Extra Tip from Team KB: Mix it in with Oat So Simple Water Cream and it’ll feel like a burst of hydration on your skin.
6. What's the difference between Oil La La
and Great Barrier Relief
7. How do I use Oil La La
and Great Barrier Relief
- These two serums can be used in the same routine and there’s no right or wrong way to apply them! Some team members like to use Great Barrier Relief first then Oil La La or vice versa. Just listen to your skin and apply this duo the way that works best for your needs.
8. Can I use it with retinols, tretinoin, or other actives
- You can definitely use Oil La La alongside retinol, tretinoin, & other actives. We just recommend performing a patch test or speaking with your dermatologist or doctor first to see if it’ll be a great addition to your current skincare regimen.
9. Are the other skincare ingredients I should avoid when I use this?
- Nope, Oil La La is such a skincare chameleon that you can easily incorporate it into your routine.
10. Is it safe for pregnant or breastfeeding folks?
- Yes, you can definitely use Oil La La during pregnancy or breastfeeding, but again, be sure to speak with your doctor first so that you can make the best decision for you and your baby.
11. Can this help reduce the appearance of acne scars or dark spots?
- It can! The Rosehip Oil in Oil La La is packed with fatty acids, antioxidants, and vitamins A, C, & E to promote skin turnover and help improve the appearance of acne scars and dark spots.
12. If I have active acne, will this product help?
- Of course! Oil La La is super gentle and it’s formulated with Shiunko Oil, which helps clarify your skin while increasing hydration and improving your skin barrier.
13. If I deal with fungal acne, can I still use Oil La La
- Unfortunately, Oil La La is not fungal acne safe, so if you have this specific skin concern we would not recommend this product for you.
14. If I decided to use Oil La La
as a moisturizer, what's the finish like?
Oil La La leaves a slightly dewy finish without your skin feeling greasy or oily!
15. How long does it take to see results?
- We recommend giving the product about 4-6 weeks before seeing results, but it may vary depending on the person!